Friday, June 22, 2007

Flag Raising Ceremonies, June 12, 2007, Phil. Embassy, Bangkok












































































Every 12th of June since last year I had been lucky enough to be invited to the flag ceremony to mark the Independence Day celebrations of the Philippines. This year was more special because it was leading up to the big party that was being arranged for the Filipino community wherein various Filipino associations had worked together for a party that everyone will remember. For now we had a formal celebrations wherein the address of the Philippine president was read by the Ambassador. Most attending the breakfast get together were dressed up in their national costumes and everyone mingled with each other during breakfast. There were a couple of us who had took pictures. As always, I do not have a picture in here of myself. You can find more pictures of the event taken by Jose Maria Lim at Siam Pinoy I am sure I have a picture of myself in there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home