Friday, March 02, 2007

Day 6-Tagaytay!




I was looking forward to this because I haven’t spent time with Lulu and Louie for a long time. We go back more than 2 decades when we used to work in the same office in Ayala. Then in the nineties, we found ourselves being assigned in Thailand. Lulu by then had married Louie and he was sent to head their office in Thailand just a few months after I had moved to Thailand as well. The other coincidence was that the apartment he took was just on the next street from my apartment!













We had invited other friends to join us but unfortunately they had pressing issues that would prevent them from joining. I was looking forward to enjoying the scenery in Taal. I had been looking towards being up close to it but then since I am just tagging along, I will have to just follow what my hosts had planned.













We then spent the afternoon going on a real estate visit. For what it is worth, it was nice looking at those show houses. I do appreciate good architecture when I see one. But at the end of the day when the sales staff were trying their best to close their sale, we were doing our best to be non committal. The remainder of the day was a blur. All I recall was that we were taking on the Magic Sing till past midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home