Monday, April 14, 2008


songkran 2008 I had not been paying attention to this holiday for the last few years. One year, I went off to another country. Sometimes I would join a friend's road trip. This year my nieces Rose Ann and Risha were visiting me so I had to make sure they experience Songkran. Here are pictures that I had taken on the holidays. We went to Khaosan Road which was filled with people. On the second day we spent in Silom Road which had been cordoned off from traffice because of all the revelers. The party went into the night with people dancing to music and sounds they were making. I haven't experienced this much fun in a number of years. Below is a short clip we had taken of the crowds in Silom. The girls at the end of the clip are my nieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home